The training session will cover the following topics:
- Importance of Water Treatment (How it impacts the bottom line and reduces utility costs)
- Open Recirculating Cooling and Heat Transfer Equipment (Types and the advantages and disadvantages of each along with special requirements needed to prevent issues and extend equipment life).
- Legionella and other waterborne pathogens and how they negatively impact my system and my bottom line.
- ASHRAE 188-2015 and other regulatory bodies’ new standards and rules along with help in addressing this in your facility.
- Safety and Regulatory Issues impacting Water Treatment and the chemicals.
- Projects that my facility can adopt to reduce costs including my water treatment costs.
- Cooling Tower automation and control equipment
- Closed Loop Systems and the their issues, including glycol loops.